Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SO THAT"S WHAT I THOUGHT!

i was going to write about sending my son to summer school,but i have been distracted.by what you ask? Tylenol. W.T.F?you say? well i thought that the risk of liver damage was common knowledge,i mean i have had arguments a bout it with a few people but for the most part i thought that most people knew about it.i remember arguing with my father in law telling him that Tylenol could cause liver damage especially if you drink alcohol(witch he does,a lot.)and he is all "no it doesn't,my Doctor says it is just fine,its ibuprofen that will damage your liver."and I'm like "no ibuprofen will kill your stomach,its Tylenol that will kill your liver."so now it is allover the news about Tylenol now,like its really news. it has only been written on the back of the bottle for only 30 years,so its no surprise that most people have missed it?right?the sad fact is all the people that i have argued with all these years will now tell me the same thing that i have been telling them all these years like they are informing me,and I'm the stupid one.if i try to point it out than I'm an ass hole.i don't mind being an ass hole,i fact some times i put a lot of effort into it,but i hate it when some one thinks that when they don't have any right,because they are an Evan bigger ass hole and they wont cop to it.there is nothing wrong with being an ass hole as long as you know it and are willing to suffer the consequences.but those that are assholes and don't know it and go along treating others as if they are fine and every one else is the ass hole,well they just piss me of. so all of that from Tylenol........i think i need some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment