Friday, June 26, 2009

2nd "o" the day

so i was going to a Doctor appointment when my cell chirped to let me know that some one had sent me a text message.the problem? i don't pay for text message services so my phone will let me know when some one sends me a text but i cant read it or see any pictures sent.now every one i know has been told that i cant except text messages,that would mean that they wouldn't send me any text messages right?NO! my sister keeps sending me text messages! my sister is RETARDED! now this is after some hours to cool down but "FUCK!!!" how stupid can she be!?!? if you could only have heard me on the drive to my doctors office.i mean i have told her like 3 or 4 times not to send me text messages,maybe she is doing it to piss me off. well with the messages i leave on her voice mail it cant be worth it. you one of these days the only person who will want to talk with me will be my wife,id better be extra nice to her,if she leaves me all i will have left is you and you SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment