Sunday, June 28, 2009

I HAD A DREAM!

it was about a plant growing in my flowerbed,an invasive plant,choking,strangling,starving. when i woke up i started thinking about how "life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life,......"i don't always think about plants that way,but some times it creeps up on me. we like to think of plants as harmless,just growing.but they are not.plants move at a pace that's out side our human perception,however at there pace plants are very aggressive,worse than piranha,lions,or any other predator you can think of,and its not just the physical.they use chemical,not only as weapons but to communicate with others. yeah they make Battle plans.i could site scientific papers but that would be Evan more boring than usual. maybe I'm spending too much time in my garden,not that it looks like it.but it gives me time for introspection,something i sorely need.without the time spent looking in side i can lose track of the life that goes on around me all the time.i know it sounds counter intuitive but if you don't look in you can't see out.life is weird like that.on that note I'm going to mow the lawn.am i getting garden centric? hmmm......something to think about while i garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment