Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the DAY AFTER........

well went to the school to pick up Matty,and the teachers were sooo stupid i couldn't believe it. they were all "oh we didn't make an appointment."and"we just wanted to find out about Matthews' diet."...*SIGH* I tell them at least three or fore times a year how and what to feed Matty,and that never changes.it is all ways the same,ground to oat meal consincistancey,no thin liquids,try to keep it bland.of course they don't give him any liquids at all,"They don't know how to do it."I've offered to show them,and provide all the necessary supplies,but "NOOOO!"that would require them to have to think.to acknowledge that some one know es some thing that they don't.so my son has to go through a whole day without drinking any thing.stupid,stupid teachers.the dietion wasn't much better.she kept talking saying the same thing over and over,and not listening to me.I told her "O.K. I get it."and she just kept on ,over and,over,like I'm retarded and i need repetition to understand a simple message. I don't know,I must come off like a slobbering beast or some thing,i mean they all act like I'm about to attack or some thing,i may want to but i almost never do. I don't think i have assaulted any one in a decade,at least. i may not oppose assault ,but i think it should be justified,and these teachers don't qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment