Sunday, June 7, 2009

dark day

And i say that not just because of the clouds,but also my mood,i don't know some times i get into a mood that would make Hitler shiver. it will pass without any thing going wrong,...unless some one puts me in charge of a nation some time this afternoon. ANY ONE? NO? well the world is safe,at least for now.yard work,dishes,garbage,grocery,gurrrrrr! id like to pore some gas and light a match and burn it all. to bad i don't like the side affects of the anti depressant(it was not just to quit smoking) because that could help,and i don't know of any med that don't have some serious side effects. *SIGH* drink some more coffee,take a deep breath and go on.that is the way life goes. i think most people feel this way at least some time,not that they will admit it.maybe a nice cake or some thing? no wonder I'm fat, pot i need pot.that is what always made me feel better in the past when i got this way. to bad i don't know where to find it these days. maybe it will find me.don't laugh it happens,I've seen it . well i gotta go. latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment