Monday, September 7, 2009

well fred meyer was ...

not as much as i expected.about 200 steps less than out side,Even though i took more time. not a good trade but its better than staying inside and looking at the rain.hell its some thing i should be used to by now.SKIN IS WATER PROOF! although when it gets cold its no fun.oh well must get out every day,teach my body what i expect out of it.I'm in charge,what has happened to me is because i wasn't paying attention,"let my self go."is not an inaccurate saying.so I'm going to get out today in about half an hour.need to give my son some pain med's,oh yeah check this....he had pulled to stand yesterday at his door and lost his balance,and fell.landed on his arm funny and broke his elbow.not bad mind you but after two doctors looked at the x-ray,they finely saw it. he is in a splint for now and we will see a orthopedic to see if he will need a cast.probably will since he crawls all most every where,and needs to use his arm allot.*sigh* special needs kids shure are special needs.only spent about 6 Hours in the ER though,that's not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment