Monday, September 21, 2009

monday not the day of the duck

so I'm eating my yogurt,i have to put something with my pills,and yogurt seems like the best choice.the kid is having a bad day at school,having a whole bunch of seizures (short ones)teacher called to let me know,he was sleeping at the time.after he wakes up i think he will feel better.i gave him his med's at 8 and the call was at 9 so he was still troughing. other than that looks like i will have a week of nice weather to walk in,fall starts tomorrow but the weather is taking its own sweet time catching up.OK by me.made it down to the cemetery on Friday,that is quite a mile stone,although i think i passed a real mile before that.i have to go out to day to get some stuff and i will measure my walk with the odometer on my van.then i will know how far I'm really walking.i mean six thousand steppes don't mean that much when the steps very so much,starts out with a good stride than i get tighter and need to stop and pop my knees and hips,then I'm good for a while ,and then my stride gets shorter and shorter ,and than i need to stop and pop my knees and hip.....E.T.C. i find as i go along day by day i need to stop a Little less but for now that's the way it goes.its OK to stop from time to time as long as you get out and do it,yeah i know.....FUCK OFF NIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment