Saturday, September 12, 2009

saturday,beter than yesterday

so i finished my walk yesterday and i felt better than i have for the last few times that i have went out walking. not as much pain,and my right leg wasn't as numb(witch was kinda worrisome)so i feel better now and i think that i have passed an important milestone(no pun in tended)i think that my body has gotten the message that i expect more out of it nowadays.i have been watching what i eat and and now with this exercise i think i will get under 300LBS soon.not exactly slim but ill take it.i remembered that my coach in high school weight lifting used to say that you need to take a brake in your workout to let your mussels recover.well that is Sunday,not that I'm religious but that is when the Sea hawks play.and I'm not going to miss a sea hawks game for anything.well with that being said I'm going to go and change my pants and go out for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment