Friday, September 18, 2009

18 days

since i had that "I'M FAT"epiphany I have started on a half arsed diet and exercise program.how has it been? drum roll please..........."8LBS!" *sigh* i know i know,it's only been 18 days.that's like 4 LBS a week.when 2 to 3 LBS is considered good progress,I'm doing great .its just that it hits home how long a process its going to be.i mean I'm not going to stop because I'm feeling much better than before i started.but still,quiting smoking was hard but once i was done ,i was done. this is going to be going on for the rest of my life. the last time i made that kind of commitment i got married.at least i got sex out of that. of course i might get a Little more sex out of this,so it could work out in the long run.well i have to go to the pharmacist to pick up my meds,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS SUCKS!some of the weight I'm trying to lose is because of that.now one of the symptoms of RA is unexplained weight loss.but with the year i spent undiagnosed,i was much less active because of pain,and so gained some fat,and than quiting smoking put on 25 more LBS.well that's my life at least i have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment