Tuesday, September 29, 2009

and one week later....

still walking,i think that my scale is a Lie it said that i was gaining,....WTF?! eating less walking more...and gaining?maybe its that mussel weighs more than fat,the scale is broken,i don't know.not that its that important,I'm still watching what i eat and walking,that will get me where i want to go and a ten dollar scale has nothing to do with that.still its something to make me think.well the rain is back and i think to stay now.fall my favorite time of year.I'm starting to walk on the water front a lot now,its a nice view.also the breeze is really refreshing.watching the clouds form over the bay can be really dramatic.one of these days i should bring my camera and take some pictures.walked the mall yesterday,found out that it takes two laps around to make the same distance as the waterfront.but that's OK,it doesn't take into count looking through the stores.on the first lap that can be fun.hears an old picture of the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment