Thursday, July 9, 2009

to day is a day of rest.

well as much as it gets for me. haven't taken a nap yet but it is on my list of things to do.funny having a list to relax,well its not really a written list just one i keep running in my head.no gardening,no laundry,no dishes,to bad i cant get some one(who knows how)to cook for me.but i like good food so....Got my grocery shopping done,and I'm not totally broke,close but not totally.no money left over for any extras.good thing i have quit smoking. if i hadn't we would be in trouble.you know the other day i had some really strong cravings for a smoke.i know it was just psychological because i cant have any nicotine left in me by now,right? nicotine isn't fat soluble is it?if it is losing weight could be difficult.ill have to look it up. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment