Saturday, July 18, 2009

bad writing

read an article about that.apparently they give an award for that.kinda made me wonder,do they Evan serf the blogospheare?i mean this guy was a bad writer but his stuff was mostly run on sentences.witch Menes he was actually trying.that is easy.any one can write bad if they try.its the ones that think they are doing OK but aren't,they are the ones that need recognition,and no I'm not just talking about my self.there plenty of people out there who cant write but do.have you watched T.V lately? Lot's of bad writing there.these people get paid to produce the swill that they do.now that's an award! me on the other hand ,.. I'm just rambling on in the dark,regurgitating my mind on the screen,(BLAT!)have some thoughts!if i could save the world i might,but id rather be hear being banal. later.

No comments:

Post a Comment