Tuesday, August 11, 2009

narf

so i am calming down,at lest i don't want to scream. OK so yesterday i went on to a pagan site to enjoy some time at a place where i can get away from Christians trying to convert me. and guess what i found? Christians trying to convert me. that really pissed me of.i know i took it out on the people on face book,i guess they are getting used to it by now.but still its not fair to them, most of them are cool. but i digress,cant Christians just fuck off and leave people alone? we know where to find churches if we want them.so like fuck off OK?and just because you believe in fairy tales doesn't make your shit stop stinking. so fuck off.you are not better than me,you don't have secret information,you are not a moral authority,i don't think you are able to "save me"or any one else,and last but not least i will die for my own sins i earned them they are mine,and some undead Carpenter will not be allowed to cheapen my experience buy assuming to take what i have worked so hard to achieve. so FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment