Monday, August 31, 2009

I"M FAT!

I know its like "no really?" but its official,went to the Doctor and i was weighed (of course)and the verdict was "300"LBS . no shit! i haven't weighed that much since high school. i know you are supposed to gain weight after you quit smoking but "SHIT!" so i was going to give UN tell my son went back to school to start to lose some weight,well he starts back tomorrow.i guess it cant be any sooner.well 5 months off smokes ,i think i got that liked now i declare a war on fat. what if i fail? i know nothing ventured nothing gained but...i never really tried to lose weight before.it always seemed to come and go,i have bounced between 175 and 300 LBS all my adult life.but now it seems different,my life is much more stable now.when my life was chaos my fat level would bounce like a yo-yo,but i could never keep a relationship.now I'm stable ,have a wife,and a steady growing waist line.well into the fray! there is no other choice,i don't think my weight is going to bounce on its own any more.i don't now how I'm going to do it but i have to.if i don't i just know i will die soon i can feel it. well maybe not real soon ,but well, maybe lose control and never recover ,that will be just as fatal,and be very embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment