Saturday, August 8, 2009

BRAIN NOT SO DEAD

But pretty close.i haven't thought about much to write about but today i got a Little nudge.weird electronic stuff.check this at 6:30 am my alarm clock went off ,like it was supposed to,but it was all funky. the numbers were flashing like the power went out,but if that had happened it wouldn't have kept time,and when i tried to readjust it nothing happened.i couldn't get it to do any thing.I'm just glad it woke me up on time as i need to medicate my son on a time schedule.now if that was the only thing that happened it would be annoying but not weird,that happens when i try to turn on my computer."Internet is down" it says.checked all my connections ,good,check for spy ware and virus,all good. call the ISP,they say that they are fine "it must be me"so i ran every diagnostic i could think of,re set every thing,nothing works,re called ISP,"oh ,well we have a router down after all" turns out that it all happened at 6:30 am.weird hunh?so i am going to go to wall mart to get a new alarm clock,and see if i was the only one affected or if there is a run on alarm clocks.it shure would be weird if it happened to every one,wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment