Wednesday, August 19, 2009

grandma gum VS dogma of stuff

come to think of it,that was really misleading. yes grand ma gum paid a visit,but there was no Battle,and certainly not against dogma. these are just things that are running through my mind.grandma gum (not her real name)was a nice visit,...kinda. i love the woman but she is going deaf and so hollers all the time because she cant hear how loud she is.it makes for a long visit.also i am in a slow-mo debate with a damn fool christian on another web site.i wonder if they all have my picture and talk about me behind my back?because they have bin increasingly nice when talking to me on line,and they have bean absolutely avoiding me on the street.to bad that they don't get any smarter.they are still using the same dull arguments.you know the ones that haven't made any sense since we were fore,and capable of believing in fairy tales.ah it would be nice to be that naive.i wonder if i am scaring off any one who might want to talk to me about other stuff?that's something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment