Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MP3=AWESOME!

Loving the music bitches! the only problem is the special head phones i bought don't work.the ear buds that came with the player work just fine,so I'm good there ,but my ears are small and its kinda uncomfortable.so i like over the ear phones better.unfortunately wall mart gets all its stuff from china.(should call it china-mart)any way i got to go and return for headphones that work,or maybe ill just get store credit and buy some new music.that would be nice.I promised my wife that i wouldn't download any more mp3's this month and i have so much music that i want. that being said I'm doing good on quiting smoking,only had two real cravings yesterday.never realised how often i lit up a smoke after i left a store.funny how unconscious smoking is ,and you don't realise it till you don't do it for a while. hm mm some thing to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment