Saturday, May 9, 2009

3 weeks!

hey when i started this blog it was to keep track of my attempt to quit smoking. well Ive made it three weeks so far and i think its going pretty good.i have gone astray a Little and will probably go farther as smoking gets farther in the past. however this time its different,the last time's i tried to quit must have been practice(you know they say you do that)and this time its for real. at least that's the way it feels. I'm managing stress better,i think this blog is helping. also I'm not having trouble finding things to do with my hands. as for the return of my sense of smell , well this time the world does not smell like ass.last time it did.make of it what you will.taste doesn't seam to be as affected as much as last time ether. well that's it for now.I've got a camera now so ill be adding pictures form time to time. latter.     

No comments:

Post a Comment