Friday, May 14, 2010

My evolution battles

now battles might be to strong of a word for it ,but irritant isn't strong enough. i have been watching videos a lot lately that are trying to disprove evolution.now i know that evolution and religion have nothing to do with one another but some one forgot to tell the fundies,or at least they weren't listening.considering that as much as 68% of Americans don't accept evolution ,or science in general in my mind this is one of the major Battle lines in the war on reason. this is linked to religion by religion ,i don't know how to fix this any other way but to speak out often and non stop.although i think that my lack of advanced degrees is holding me back hear.well at this time it cant be helped ,I AM WHAT I AM! enjoy the video,i mean it about sasquatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment