Friday, May 7, 2010

CAN EVOLUTION END RACISM?

I thought that i would put my two cents in on evolution.now i just need to spell check before i up load. oh well,i will get better. this is a new medium to me.learning new ways to communicate has been the high point of going online for me.i hope this is enjoyable,...be well.
now i know that links haven't been working for my blog,but if you copy and paste you can see some of the science that backs up my claims.
national geographic
Smithsonian
maybe the links will work now,ether way check them out,good learning to be had.
now i know that i was a little soft on religion in the video,but the audience i would like to reach with this message is a little sensitive on the subject.the truth is that the correlation between 68% not accepting evolution,and 70 to 80% of Americans being Christian is defiantly linked. but if i were to be pounding the atheist rhetoric they would be less likely to listen,and i want this meme to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment