Monday, October 5, 2009

I.S.P hell

so right now i get my Internet through "ADVANCED STREAM"well they suck.i pay my bill,the bank says that i pay my bill,but they say that they have no record of it.so i go down to the payment center and show them my bank statements,and they are all "oh OK all is good now"and now they are calling me and saying that they have no records of my payment.oh yeah? well fuck them.there are way to many I.S.P company's out there to put up with that shit.i don't know which one I'm going to chose(I'm thinking QUEST)but i might have to take a few days off.so any way my wife needed to get some new slippers,and we had to go to the mall to get them.half of my walk was there,and than we went to wapato park to walk around the lake.nice day all considered.maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment